Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Red Baron

Wow...



ok... Now you've seen it. For those of you who have seen my and Kohl's film, Der Ostwind... this is where we would have loved to take the visuals and one day I will! I hate budget/experience limitations.

Looks like it could be cool. Hopefully not another fly boys. While I found that film entertaining, it just wasn't unforgettable like I wanted it to be. I love aviation films and want them to be over the top incredible and there aren't many modern films that are. They always seem to loose the epic nature of the film by making it a love story and... oh yeah... I am at war flying an airplane... I want to see epic air battles. I want Saving Private Ryan of the air.

Someday I will make that film!

2 comments:

me said...

Everyone is biting off Der Ostwind. I liked yours better, but that was pretty cool. I'm so glad you are blogging again!

P.S. I put those two movies on my netflixs list (sweetland and dear frankie) :)

kevinzico said...

Savin Private Ryan of the air would be awesome. One shot looks just like DerOstwind!
My folks are serving a mission and they show DerOstwind to the people they teach!